Languages I speak in the order of fluency, numbered in the order of acquirement
- Native language: Danish
- Strong third language: English - I try to write British English but am quite fluent in US idioms and slang too.
- Strong sixth language: Dutch
- Passable second language: Swedish
- Rusty fourth: German - Dutch is smack between Danish and German so I'm like "Ik ben een Berliner"
- Rusty fifth: French - not speaking it often enough to be really fluent, but tête-à-tête I can have a conversation about more zan ze wayzer :)
Member for 8 years, 6 months
22 profile views
Last seen Feb 27 '18 at 17:21
Top network posts
- 448 Can I apply the required attribute to <select> fields in HTML5?
- 126 Form Submit jQuery does not work
- 100 What do you call unclean water that you can't see through?
- 67 How do you draw a quarter rest with a pen/pencil?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (9)
7 Offered a publicist badge, but what happened? Feb 10 '11
6 What good reference works on English are available? Nov 13 '13
2 What part of the FAQ does this question violate? Feb 22 '12
0 Close counter gone Aug 9 '13
0 How do I insert IPA text in a question on this site? Dec 15 '14