Languages I speak in the order of fluency, numbered in the order of acquirement
- Native language: Danish
- Strong third language: English - I try to write British English but am quite fluent in US idioms and slang too.
- Strong sixth language: Dutch
- Passable second language: Swedish
- Rusty fourth: German - Dutch is smack between Danish and German so I'm like "Ik ben een Berliner"
- Rusty fifth: French - not speaking it often enough to be really fluent, but tête-à-tête I can have a conversation about more zan ze wayzer :)
- Stack Overflow 143k 143k 2525 gold badges158158 silver badges214214 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 29.3k 29.3k 55 gold badges7575 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 2.7k 2.7k 1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2k 2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 818 818 77 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 517 Can I apply the required attribute to <select> fields in HTML5?
- 191 Form Submit jQuery does not work
- 102 What do you call unclean water that you can't see through?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.