Languages I speak in the order of fluency, numbered in the order of acquirement
- Native language: Danish
- Strong third language: English - I try to write British English but am quite fluent in US idioms and slang too.
- Strong sixth language: Dutch
- Passable second language: Swedish
- Rusty fourth: German - Dutch is smack between Danish and German so I'm like "Ik ben een Berliner"
- Rusty fifth: French - not speaking it often enough to be really fluent, but tête-à-tête I can have a conversation about more zan ze wayzer :)
Member for 9 years, 9 months
23 profile views
Last seen Feb 27 '18 at 17:21
- Stack Overflow 115.1k 115.1k 2323 gold badges141141 silver badges198198 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 28.7k 28.7k 55 gold badges7272 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 2.7k 2.7k 1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 788 788 66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 474 Can I apply the required attribute to <select> fields in HTML5?
- 165 Form Submit jQuery does not work
- 101 What do you call unclean water that you can't see through?
- View more network posts →