I'm Kodi B. Arfer, PhD (experimental psychology, Stony Brook University, 2016). I'm interested in behavioral science, especially decision-making and psychometrics, and data analysis, especially predictive methods. I'm also a core developer of the Hy programming language.
Mount Sinai Health System
Member for 4 years
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 27 at 13:36
- Cross Validated 18.5k 18.5k 22 gold badges3535 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 1.1k 1.1k 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 889 889 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Academia 755 755 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 90 Does the reciprocal of a probability represent anything?
- 69 Does correlation = 0.2 mean that there is an association "in only 1 in 5 people"?
- 61 Probability of a single real-life future event: What does it mean when they say that "Hillary has a 75% chance of winning"?
- 46 Why do the titles of scholarly works sometimes begin with the word "on"?
- 43 To maximize the chance of correctly guessing the result of a coin flip, should I always choose the most probable outcome?
- 30 How do people peer-review many papers?
- 27 Randomly insert NA's values in a pandas dataframe
- View more network posts →