- Physics 25.1k 25.1k 11 gold badge5353 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2k 2k 88 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Mathematica 970 970 44 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 498 498 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 441 441 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 75 What, in simplest terms, is gauge invariance?
- 58 Examples of notably long or difficult proofs that only improve upon existing results by a small amount
- 51 Why does LIGO do blind data injections but not the LHC?
- 50 If the pressure inside and outside a balloon balance, then why does air leave when it pops?
- 47 Is there a widely-accepted opposite of "as the crow flies"?
- 45 How do we know that gravity is spacetime and not a field on spacetime?
- 42 What is the relationship between different types of quantum field theories?
- View more network posts →