Top network posts
- 141 Is it discriminatory to put "bonus" video game skills in a job advertisement?
- 90 Why do native speakers say 'Come on in' rather than 'Come in'?
- 54 When to use the emergency brake in a train?
- 45 Applicant refuses to give employment-history or CV
- 35 How can I convince my colleague to call the help desk instead of contacting me directly?
- 20 If visible light has more energy than microwaves, why isn't visible light dangerous?
- 16 A stranger asks for my delivery address, how much information should I give?
- View more network posts →