Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- English Language & Usage 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 2k 2k 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.4k 1.4k 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Politics 835 835 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 75 What is a word for not seeing obvious "warning signs"?
- 42 What is the proper (non-"Gerrymandering") purpose of political districting?
- 28 Is "allopathy" pejorative?
- 22 Does "an oil painting" have some slang meaning?
- 21 Is President-elect Biden the first to create an "Office of the President-Elect" set?
- 19 Can a parallelogram have whole-number lengths for all four sides and both diagonals?
- 18 Is the mispronunciation of foreign words especially likely in English?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.