A retired Medical Professional, my chief concern now is the feeding of my alter ego. She is a creative sort who enjoys too many artsy craftsy pursuits, and must dabble in at least one daily, or she becomes very grumpy.
Washington, United States
Member for 3 years, 10 months
3 profile views
Last seen Dec 4 '19 at 21:11
- Arts & Crafts 915 915 44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 278 278 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 267 267 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 252 252 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Writing 203 203 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 15 Red Indicator Light Falsely Positive Most of the Time
- 8 How can I access my medical records in the United States?
- 6 Can a wool coffee cozy sustain high temperatures?
- 5 How can I affix keyboard keys to a suit jacket?
- 5 Scriptural basis for a Christian Congregation to vow to “guide and nurture” an infant being baptized
- 5 Seeking advice on editing process through integration into online poetry writing communities
- 5 How to posterize image with Procreate
- View more network posts →