I am a software engineer with quite a lot of experience in C++, both in Unix and Windows platforms. Recently I have started working in C# and .NET.
Member for 8 years
3 profile views
Last seen Nov 19 '19 at 14:30
- Stack Overflow 10.1k 10.1k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 9.5k 9.5k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 803 803 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 22 bronze badges
- User Experience 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 106 Avoid trailing zeroes in printf()
- 50 Why does boolean consume more memory than char?
- 39 Can object constructor return a null?
- 25 Is using the keyword var bad in C# 2.0?
- 24 Can you compare objects by address for equality?
- 21 Many meanings of "llamas"
- 20 Calling overridden function from the overriding function
- View more network posts →