I am a software engineer with quite a lot of experience in C++, both in Unix and Windows platforms. Recently I have started working in C# and .NET.
Member for 7 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen Jun 2 '14 at 13:26
- Stack Overflow 9.3k 9.3k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 9.1k 9.1k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 798 798 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 22 bronze badges
- User Experience 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 102 Avoid trailing zeroes in printf()
- 50 Why does boolean consume more memory than char?
- 36 Can object constructor return a null?
- 25 Is using the keyword var bad in C# 2.0?
- 21 Many meanings of "llamas"
- 20 Calling overridden function from the overriding function
- 19 C++ Style Convention: Parameter Names within Class Declaration
- View more network posts →