Native from France, I cultivate my English skills daily on the internet and with movies. However my knowledge couldn't compare to someone who use english as his/her mother language.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
9 profile views
Last seen Nov 7 '17 at 8:57
Top network posts
- 51 What is the origin of the rules about the capitalization of the first letter of each noun?
- 29 How to keep an eye on upgrades, patches and security issues for used open-source libraries?
- 25 How to choose how to store data?
- 24 When should you write "answer" versus "response"?
- 23 Why did English become a universal language and when?
- 22 Sorting related accounts by reputation
- 20 "Battery" and "Battery", why are they called the same?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (14)
9 Common accepted online resources [duplicate] Dec 16 '10
3 Trying to find a word from loose pronunciation? Dec 1 '10
2 Find question for low-used tag and retag them. Dec 8 '10
2 Seeing the reason behind close votes Jan 20 '16
2 Does this sort of question qualify as proofreading? Jan 11 '11