Native from France, I cultivate my English skills daily on the internet and with movies. However my knowledge couldn't compare to someone who use english as his/her mother language.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
9 profile views
Last seen Nov 7 '17 at 8:57
- English Language & Usage 3.9k 3.9k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- German Language 1.3k 1.3k 1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 807 807 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 551 551 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Writing 519 519 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 52 What is the origin of the rules about the capitalization of the first letter of each noun?
- 29 How to keep an eye on upgrades, patches and security issues for used open-source libraries?
- 27 How to choose how to store data?
- 25 When should you write "answer" versus "response"?
- 23 Why did English become a universal language and when?
- 22 Sorting related accounts by reputation
- 20 "Battery" and "Battery", why are they called the same?
- View more network posts →