I graduated from Washington State University in Computer Science (undergrad + masters). I've spent over 10 years in software development for a National Laboratory, a startup engineering company, and a nuclear processing plant. This has provided me with a diverse set of experiences and skills. I have worked extensively in such technologies as C++ (w/ MFC, STL, & Boost), C#, Python, and Qt. I'm also quite familiar with VB.Net, HTML/XML, SQL, Java, and Open Inventor as well as tools like Visual Studio, JIRA, and Subversion. I have a strong background in mathematics & graphics and have delved into graph & network theory, information visualization, data analytics, SCADA/HMIs, and artificial intelligence. I'm a Windows expert with Linux/Mac experience.
Also, I'm not quite as old as I look.
Member for 7 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 10 '12 at 17:56
- Stack Overflow 13.6k 13.6k 88 gold badges5656 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.2k 3.2k 55 gold badges1818 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Super User 2.3k 2.3k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 702 702 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 473 I've inherited 200K lines of spaghetti code -- what now?
- 372 Image Processing: Algorithm Improvement for 'Coca-Cola Can' Recognition
- 177 How to trigger Autofill in Google Chrome?
- 142 What do Clustered and Non clustered index actually mean?
- 78 Cannot find Property Manager option in Visual Studio (not Express version)
- 73 Is there a difference between SQL Server Express (2012) and LocalDB?
- 56 Is there a difference between SQL Server Express (2012) and LocalDB?
- View more network posts →