- English Language Learners 14.9k 14.9k 44 gold badges3636 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.4k 7.4k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4k 4k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Puzzling 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 88 Why does this solution guarantee that the prince knocks on the right door to find the princess?
- 75 What is the equivalent of apk in iOS?
- 64 Does "a couple" always mean two?
- 58 What is the maximum number of solutions a Sudoku puzzle can have?
- 57 xkcd challenge: "Percentage of the screen that is [x] color"
- 46 Is it acceptable to insult god in a user profile?
- 44 "Maths" for "Mathematics"; where does the S come from?
- View more network posts →