- English Language Learners 14.4k 14.4k 44 gold badges3333 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.1k 5.1k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.5k 3.5k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 940 940 11 gold badge99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 84 Why does this solution guarantee that the prince knocks on the right door to find the princess?
- 57 xkcd challenge: "Percentage of the screen that is [x] color"
- 57 What is the equivalent of apk in iOS?
- 57 Does "a couple" always mean two?
- 51 What is the maximum number of solutions a Sudoku puzzle can have?
- 44 "Maths" for "Mathematics"; where does the S come from?
- 44 Is it acceptable to insult god in a user profile?
- View more network posts →