Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Biology 3.2k 3.2k 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2k 2k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Puzzling 534 534 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 494 494 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 311 311 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 112 What does "five-ten one-twenty" mean?
- 37 What does “puncture veneer” mean? Is it a common idiom?
- 30 What a peculiar animal
- 15 Is there a consensus on whether amber can seal in air bubbles for millions of years?
- 13 Non-derogatory word for shill?
- 12 Why don’t American school textbooks recognize negative numbers as whole numbers?
- 12 Are drones from one honey bee queen all clones?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.