Top Network Posts
- 100 Is my story "too diverse"?
- 82 What seemingly innocuous results in mathematics require advanced proofs?
- 41 Can the Supreme Court overturn an impeachment?
- 23 Construct a continuous real valued function which takes zero on integers and such that image of function is not closed.
- 18 Why aren't all functions considered a power function of 1 and integrated using some sort of chain rule?
- 16 Is the "hero guy saves girl" trope misogynistic?
- 16 Is there a bijective, monotonically increasing, strictly concave function from the reals, to the reals?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.