I have been employed as a programmer-type since 1983, but always in non-IT positions. My principal interests are in applications, data analysis and reporting using SAS software on Windows and UNIX environments. I also am quite fluent with the Teradata and Oracle database, especially with respect to data extraction using SQL.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 16 '13 at 16:18
Top network posts
- 30 How is"cloud computing"different from "client-server"?
- 19 EXCEPT keyword in Oracle
- 17 Is there an execution difference between a JOIN condition and a WHERE condition?
- 10 What is a better word for "exponentially"?
- 10 Newest/latest/last version of a product
- 10 SQL "not a valid month"
- 10 Efficiently concatenate many sas datasets
- View more network posts →