I have been employed as a programmer-type since 1983, but always in non-IT positions. My principal interests are in applications, data analysis and reporting using SAS software on Windows and UNIX environments. I also am quite fluent with the Teradata and Oracle database, especially with respect to data extraction using SQL.
Member for 7 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 16 '13 at 16:18
- Stack Overflow 8.7k 8.7k 55 gold badges2323 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 475 475 22 gold badges55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 253 253 11 gold badge33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 250 250 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 243 243 22 gold badges55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 30 How is"cloud computing"different from "client-server"?
- 19 EXCEPT keyword in Oracle
- 17 Is there an execution difference between a JOIN condition and a WHERE condition?
- 10 What is a better word for "exponentially"?
- 10 Newest/latest/last version of a product
- 10 SQL "not a valid month"
- 10 Efficiently concatenate many sas datasets
- View more network posts →