Visual arts graduate Psychology student Main interests: psychoanalysis (Freud and Lacan), linguistics, logic, literature...
I guess we are all here to learn. Learning how to ask, learning how to answer, learning how to deal with people, learning how to make a decision... learning to have some patience, sometimes. Possibly the greatest of all is learning how to make the best out of a problem. Keep that in mind!
Member for 8 years, 8 months
9 profile views
Last seen Jul 4 '12 at 12:40
Top network posts
- 28 Common phrases for something that appears good but is actually bad
- 19 Difference Between "Sell" and "Sale"?
- 17 What is the difference between Law of Excluded Middle and Principle of Bivalence?
- 10 Is there a difference between the concepts of reality and existence in Aristotle's philosophy?
- 7 Why do we naturally regard the unfamiliar as ridiculous?
- View more network posts →