Musician, engineer, English language enthusiast and nerd for English slang. I compose music for piano under the name John TerMaat and write and sing Americana songs under the name RaceYouAnytime.
Chicago, IL, United States
Member for 3 years, 11 months
102 profile views
Last seen Jan 2 at 5:06
- English Language & Usage 21.7k 21.7k 55 gold badges5757 silver badges118118 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 687 687 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- History 669 669 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 634 634 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 83 What is the binary equivalent to "decimal" and "decimal point"?
- 79 Bill O’Reilly Is Forced Out at Fox News
- 74 What do you call it when a scam artist modifies the contents of a document to deceive other people?
- 73 Has 'fat chance' always been used sarcastically or was it once a factual term?
- 71 Did gamblers get their lingo "hijacked?"
- 62 What did "pop a cap" mean, other than "shoot someone," in the 19th century?
- 61 A verb for “The cartographer painstakingly ___ a map of the city.”
- View more network posts →