Musician, engineer, English language enthusiast and nerd for English slang. I compose music for piano and write and sing Americana songs as well under the moniker "RaceYouAnytime." Check out my music on Spotify and SoundCloud, and it can be found elsewhere on the Internet as well:
Chicago, IL, United States
Member for 3 years, 1 month
96 profile views
Last seen Jan 10 at 16:40
- English Language & Usage 21.5k 21.5k 33 gold badges5454 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- History 669 669 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 647 647 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 614 614 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 81 What is the binary equivalent to "decimal" and "decimal point"?
- 79 Bill O’Reilly Is Forced Out at Fox News
- 74 What do you call it when a scam artist modifies the contents of a document to deceive other people?
- 73 Has 'fat chance' always been used sarcastically or was it once a factual term?
- 71 Did gamblers get their lingo "hijacked?"
- 62 What did "pop a cap" mean, other than "shoot someone," in the 19th century?
- 61 A verb for “The cartographer painstakingly ___ a map of the city.”
- View more network posts →