I want patience and I want it now.
Also, I find that nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
Laziness is what gets me out of bed in the morning.
Some of the smartest things people have ever said:
No language makes perfect sense. — John McWhorter
Neurosis is always a substitute for legitimate suffering. — Carl Jung
A child educated only at school is an uneducated child. — George Santayana
Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do. Strategy is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do. — Savielly Tartakower
One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision — Bertrand Russell
Every good thing that happens in your life is a gift. — Yours Truly
If you can't practice self-denial, all you're left with is denial. — Ibid.
"Most people wouldn't recognize subtlety if it jumped up and bit them on the ass." — Ibid.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
378 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top network posts
- 305 Remove querystring from URL
- 203 How do the tenses and aspects in English correspond temporally to one another?
- 183 CSS "color" vs. "font-color"
- 162 How do the tenses and aspects in English correspond temporally to one another?
- 142 onKeyPress Vs. onKeyUp and onKeyDown
- 141 Is "Just a friendly advice" grammatical?
- 122 Is there a name for this type of sentence structure: "She looks as though she's been poured into her clothes, and forgot to say 'when'"?
- View more network posts →