For the record, "does not work" is not, nor has it ever been, a sufficient description of a problem.
Member for 9 years
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 6 '12 at 21:55
- Seasoned Advice 36.2k 36.2k 1414 gold badges132132 silver badges202202 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 25k 25k 44 gold badges6565 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 653 653 11 gold badge55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 488 488 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 315 How to Convert Boolean to String
- 173 Query to get all rows from previous month
- 158 Subtracting one Array from another in Ruby
- 121 What does "=>" mean in PHP?
- 91 Is it safe to eat potatoes that have sprouted?
- 91 What knives are "required" for a serious home kitchen?
- 82 Why did my banana catch fire in the microwave?
- View more network posts →