For the record, "does not work" is not, nor has it ever been, a sufficient description of a problem.
Member for 9 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 6 '12 at 21:55
- Seasoned Advice 37.1k 37.1k 1414 gold badges134134 silver badges204204 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 25.6k 25.6k 44 gold badges6666 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1k 1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 588 588 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 328 How to Convert Boolean to String
- 176 Query to get all rows from previous month
- 161 Subtracting one Array from another in Ruby
- 122 What does "=>" mean in PHP?
- 92 Is it safe to eat potatoes that have sprouted?
- 91 What knives are "required" for a serious home kitchen?
- 83 Why did my banana catch fire in the microwave?
- View more network posts →