For the record, "does not work" is not, nor has it ever been, a sufficient description of a problem.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 6 '12 at 21:55
- Seasoned Advice 37.6k 37.6k 1515 gold badges139139 silver badges210210 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 26.3k 26.3k 44 gold badges6767 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 588 588 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 364 How to Convert Boolean to String
- 190 Query to get all rows from previous month
- 171 Subtracting one Array from another in Ruby
- 125 What does "=>" mean in PHP?
- 95 Is it safe to eat potatoes that have sprouted?
- 92 What knives are "required" for a serious home kitchen?
- 84 Why did my banana catch fire in the microwave?
- View more network posts →