For the record, "does not work" is not, nor has it ever been, a sufficient description of a problem.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 6 '12 at 21:55
- Seasoned Advice 37.2k 37.2k 1515 gold badges137137 silver badges208208 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 25.7k 25.7k 44 gold badges6666 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 588 588 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 331 How to Convert Boolean to String
- 178 Query to get all rows from previous month
- 164 Subtracting one Array from another in Ruby
- 122 What does "=>" mean in PHP?
- 92 Is it safe to eat potatoes that have sprouted?
- 91 What knives are "required" for a serious home kitchen?
- 84 Why did my banana catch fire in the microwave?
- View more network posts →