Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 2 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 14 '17 at 2:40
- Politics 2.2k 2.2k 1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 904 904 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 434 434 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- History 416 416 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 237 237 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 43 Must the UK leave the EU?
- 41 Why restrict private health insurance?
- 34 Is there a word or idiom that refers to "short distance", other than "walkable" and "a stone's throw"?
- 29 What is a word that describes two things that are true but appear to contradict?
- 29 Why was sugar cultivation more profitable in the Caribbean/Brazil than West Africa?
- 26 What are Trump's incentives for withdrawing from the Paris Climate Agreement?
- 24 Why is Somaliland not recognized by any country?
- View more network posts →