iPhone app programmer since 2010/04/27, previously worked in my small company as web designer+programmer. I've programmed all kinds of languages since 1983, but as yet I have limited experience with Objective C, Cocoa, and XCode.
Two medium-skill apps released so far, and I feel I'm at the level where I can code and debug anything on the iPhone and understand the workings except in some rare cases. I can still feel baffled and stifled when implementing new framework features, but usually have no problem getting them going with some reading up.
It's still a long distance till I feel quite at home with it all, but I've come a ways.
Member for 7 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 15 '19 at 10:55
- Stack Overflow 3.6k 3.6k 44 gold badges3838 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 494 494 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- WordPress Development 392 392 11 gold badge22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 310 310 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Super User 299 299 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 64 How do I size a UITextView to its content on iOS 7?
- 55 How do I size a UITextView to its content on iOS 7?
- 21 Resolve a custom post type name vs. page permalink conflict (same slug)
- 10 iPhone Distribution: No profiles currently match
- 9 Is it OK to use a hidden HTML hack to circumvent minimum answer length?
- 8 User setting for Enter key submit-behavior
- 8 UIActivityIndicatorView not showing until after loading done
- View more network posts →