I really appreciate the Stack Overflow community.
I am the only person at the company who deals with software development making me fill the rolls of a software designer, programmer, dba, server admin, and graphics artist.
My main goals when designing and coding are: how can I make the user experience easiest, and how can I reduce redundancy.
When developing software, I take a duality approach where I design an approximate Waterfall model as a map, and then traverse through the map using a SCRUM agile approach.
"Acknowledge your faults so you can overcome them."
Member for 7 years, 4 months
3 profile views
Last seen May 1 '17 at 19:40
- Stack Overflow 71.9k 71.9k 3333 gold badges168168 silver badges237237 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 28.1k 28.1k 44 gold badges6363 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- Arqade 2.9k 2.9k 1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Chess 2k 2k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Beer, Wine & Spirits 558 558 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 420 Why use ICollection and not IEnumerable or List<T> on many-many/one-many relationships?
- 307 <button> vs. <input type="button" />. Which to use?
- 236 Increase close vote weight for gold tag badge holders
- 143 What does jQuery.fn mean?
- 124 How to clear jQuery validation error messages?
- 120 What does it mean global namespace would be polluted?
- View more network posts →