Here I am! The younger I get, the less I know. . .
Member for 9 years
48 profile views
Last seen Apr 21 '16 at 21:04
- English Language & Usage 6.8k 6.8k 66 gold badges3535 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 1111 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Linguistics 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 231 231 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 215 215 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 74 Why is it "behead" and not "dehead"?
- 68 What characteristics are unique to English (or at least rare among language as a whole)?
- 51 What the #$@&%*! is that called?
- 19 Word for part of wooden railroad track
- 18 Is spoken English more efficient than other languages?
- 16 What are the jimmies that are being rustled?
- 15 What's the equivalent phrase in the UK for "I plead the fifth"?
- View more network posts →