I'm a jack of all trades of sorts.
Programing is not one of my trades. I've dabbled, but I consider myself a novice. I do often mess around with Excel formulas at work and for fun (solving problems). I've also created worked with Android Studio at a very basic level.
Flying: I fly airplanes. Sometimes they have wheels, sometimes they have floats. Sometimes they have one engine, sometimes they have more. And sometimes, a tailwheel.
Scuba: I don't often go scuba diving anymore, but when I do I prefer to do it in the Caribbean.
Rock Climbing: Mostly in the southwest part of the US. However, more and more I now do it indoors.
Sailing: Because its similar to flying airplanes, except without the fuel bill.
Gardening... yes, gardening. Because every man must know how to garden and cultivate the land. Because it will be a useful skill after the zombies destroy civilization.
Member for 2 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 29 at 5:44
- Aviation 7.4k 7.4k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.8k 3.8k 1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Information Security 513 513 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 141 141 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Cryptography 101 101 11 bronze badge
Top network posts
- 73 What is the opposite of fad?
- 47 Can a flight attendant have only one eye?
- 46 Can I stop crop dusters repeatedly flying over my home?
- 46 Is the data between a keyboard and a web browser secure from local computer applications?
- 45 How to say with one word: "it has a tree structure"
- 35 Regional dialect or just improper grammar? Eating on leftovers or just eating leftovers
- 32 Do airline pilots use this high-speed, high-drag technique for losing altitude?
- View more network posts →