- English Language & Usage 4.2k 4.2k 2121 gold badges6161 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Italian Language 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Christianity 861 861 11 gold badge88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Skeptics 560 560 22 gold badges55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 210 210 22 gold badges33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 63 Plural form of 'schema'
- 34 Are 'white women' only 4% of the world population?
- 33 crisscross, dillydally, riffraff, etc
- 29 What is the Tacoma Narrows bridge doing in this picture?
- 22 Gigolo is to man as what is to woman?
- 18 Was the word 'racist' coined by Trotsky in 1927?
- 14 Do Italians say something like we say "Good job!" in English?
- View more network posts →