As a German, I'm not a native speaker; however I do have a keen interest in the English language, is etymology and especially its similarities and differences to my own language.
I consider myself a fairly advanced learner with English. A lot better than most English native speakers are with German, anyway. ;-) However, I'm always looking for more to learn.
- Stack Overflow 281.3k 281.3k 5757 gold badges456456 silver badges564564 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- German Language 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2k 2k 66 gold badges1919 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.5k 1.5k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1313 How do you convert a byte array to a hexadecimal string, and vice versa?
- 554 Why can't static methods be abstract in Java
- 537 Is an entity body allowed for an HTTP DELETE request?
- 513 What is the most efficient/elegant way to parse a flat table into a tree?
- 342 What is the difference between CurrentCulture and CurrentUICulture properties of CultureInfo in .NET?
- 319 Fixed page header overlaps in-page anchors
- 294 Regexp Java for password validation
- View more network posts →