As a German, I'm not a native speaker; however I do have a keen interest in the English language, is etymology and especially its similarities and differences to my own language.
I consider myself a fairly advanced learner with English. A lot better than most English native speakers are with German, anyway. ;-) However, I'm always looking for more to learn.
- Stack Overflow 305.9k 305.9k 6262 gold badges485485 silver badges597597 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- German Language 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2k 2k 66 gold badges2020 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.6k 1.6k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1468 How do you convert a byte array to a hexadecimal string, and vice versa?
- 645 Is an entity body allowed for an HTTP DELETE request?
- 580 Why can't static methods be abstract in Java?
- 539 What is the most efficient/elegant way to parse a flat table into a tree?
- 424 Fixed page header overlaps in-page anchors
- 357 What is the difference between CurrentCulture and CurrentUICulture properties of CultureInfo in .NET?
- 331 Regexp Java for password validation
- View more network posts →