- English Language & Usage 55.1k 55.1k 1414 gold badges112112 silver badges200200 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 17.6k 17.6k 33 gold badges3939 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Puzzling 2k 2k 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 2626 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 199 Would the top 100 men in most physical sports beat each of the top 100 women?
- 156 One word - someone so scared that he can't move
- 83 Etymology of a "pegged CPU"
- 74 Term for a type of relationship that two parties benefit from
- 69 Where does the period go when using parentheses?
- 65 What's the difference between 'resolve' and 'solve'?
- 60 What do you call a person who is utterly independent and a loner?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (33)
45 “Oh The Horror” Hat Club 2013 Dec 21 '13
18 Is this @Mitch's fault? Sep 30 '15
15 Explaining edits in the post Dec 5 '16
13 Exactly WHY is this question Off Topic? Or not? Nov 19 '14
11 Seeing the reason behind close votes Jan 20 '16
10 Should we burninate the [subjective] tag? Jan 26 '17