I run the Data Insights & Analytics department at BulletinHealthcare. Basically that means I get to play with multi-terabyte datasets in order to find new approaches to health and business problems. I'm an R addict and in my free time I enjoy playing with sports and government data.
- Worldbuilding 7.2k 7.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.3k 5.3k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 805 805 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Politics 481 481 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Golf 475 475 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 124 How to convert Excel date format to proper date in R
- 90 My time machine needs to know when it is
- 66 Is using the Sun as a sort of 'garbage dump' safe?
- 61 Would it be possible to alter the memory of an entire population within 2 generations?
- 55 What non-electrical, basic tool from today, could be made that would change the world in ancient times?
- 46 Convert data.frame column to a vector?
- 39 Why bother with contractual summoning when sealing a magical creature into an inanimate object works just as well?
- View more network posts →