I run the Data Insights & Analytics department at BulletinHealthcare. Basically that means I get to play with multi-terabyte datasets in order to find new approaches to health and business problems. I'm an R addict and in my free time I enjoy playing with sports and government data.
- Worldbuilding 9.3k 9.3k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.8k 5.8k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 805 805 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Politics 576 576 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 535 535 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 147 How to convert Excel date format to proper date in R
- 91 My time machine needs to know when it is
- 68 Is using the Sun as a sort of 'garbage dump' safe?
- 61 Would it be possible to alter the memory of an entire population within 2 generations?
- 56 What non-electrical, basic tool from today, could be made that would change the world in ancient times?
- 54 Convert data.frame column to a vector?
- 41 R: use magrittr pipe operator in self written package
- View more network posts →