Son of a Greek mother and an American father. I may have grown up in Greece, but since my father is a publisher/editor/writer and lover of "Correct English", conversation around the dinner table often centered on English grammar and vocabulary games.
Member for 7 years, 2 months
68 profile views
Last seen Nov 4 at 9:41
- Unix & Linux♦ 144.9k 144.9k 3939 gold badges299299 silver badges479479 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu♦ 75.6k 75.6k 1414 gold badges152152 silver badges238238 bronze badges
- Super User 43.9k 43.9k 1111 gold badges100100 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 17.3k 17.3k 1313 gold badges6868 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Biology 11.2k 11.2k 55 gold badges4040 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1021 How can I replace a string in a file(s)?
- 761 How can I replace a string in a file(s)?
- 343 What are the shell's control and redirection operators?
- 251 What are the shell's control and redirection operators?
- 209 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 186 What is the danger of inserting and browsing an untrusted USB drive?
- 186 Is there a way to display a countdown or stopwatch timer in a terminal?
- View more network posts →