- Physics 1.4k 1.4k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 256 256 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 256 256 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 191 191 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 173 173 11 gold badge11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 15 "This is how I found out the solution" in one word
- 10 How can the radius of a bare neutron be negative?
- 8 Why don't we use beta radiation for making electricity?
- 7 What makes a Lagrangian a Lagrangian?
- 7 Average over two variables: Why do standard error of mean and error propagation differ and what does that mean?
- 7 When writing this Lorentz transform as a matrix why do we take the transpose?
- 6 Earliest science-fiction mention of space stations?
- View more network posts →