Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- English Language Learners 21.8k 21.8k 22 gold badges3939 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Latin Language 896 896 1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Linguistics 209 209 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 133 133 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 133 How do you say "officer is downgraded" or "lowered" in status?
- 71 Why is it that in English we put the colour before the object but in many other European languages they put the colour after the object
- 68 Which is correct, and why? "My friend hasn't / hadn't been in church in two weeks"
- 62 Syntactical problem? Musk's tweet "I Am Become Meme, Destroyer Of Shorts"
- 51 What does "dick" mean in this context?
- 50 Is calling a woman "madam" offensive?
- 45 Is there a formal word or expression for "snail mail"?
- View more network posts →