Top network posts
- 202 How do I tell an executive that I am an engineer not an admin
- 119 Why would a developer ever need PhantomJS as opposed to just using some testing framework?
- 73 What is an antonym for "refactoring" with regards to programming?
- 42 How to obey Law of Demeter?
- 33 Idiom for someone who buys all the best gear to do something before they even have a basic proficiency?
- 32 Why do shops within airport terminals scan your boarding card?
- 30 What is more accurate "Click in the checkbox" or "Click on the checkbox"
- View more network posts →
Top tags (1)
23 Roses are red, apples are green Dec 8 '13
7 Are questions of the form “Did X say ”Y" on-topic? Dec 10 '13