- Stack Overflow 826 826 1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 364 364 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 241 241 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Chemistry 220 220 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Physical Fitness 121 121 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 13 If only prediction is of interest, why use lasso over ridge?
- 12 Do atoms form either a positive or a negative charge, but not both?
- 11 Why kicad schematics pin electrical type is always power input?
- 7 Issues implementing the "Wave Collapse Function" algorithm in Python
- 6 Problem printing KiCad PCB
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.