Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 20 What does the joke with the punchline about Chrome and Hollandaise mean, and why is it funny?
- 16 Which is the correct way to refer to the letter "Z" — "Zee" or "Zed"?
- 16 What's the opposite for "steep learning curve"?
- 11 Is there a word or phrase for the feeling you get after looking at a word for too long?
- 9 Why do some (many?) Youtube videos not play?
- 8 How do I copy and paste text between applications?
- 5 How did the word "busybody" end up meaning so different from what it appears on its face to imply?
- View more network posts →