- Stack Overflow 28.2k 28.2k 1616 gold badges107107 silver badges213213 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 933 933 11 gold badge99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 807 807 33 gold badges99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 645 645 11 gold badge66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 449 449 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 111 Should I return EXIT_SUCCESS or 0 from main()?
- 93 Why only define a macro if it's not already defined?
- 86 Why does printf("%f",0); give undefined behavior?
- 75 A lambda's return type can be deduced by the return value, so why can't a function's?
- 61 (Python) Use a library locally instead of installing it
- 60 Are == and != mutually dependent?
- 56 How do you print a C++11 time_point?
- View more network posts →