To accurately convey concepts, requires precise language. I study the scripture in the original languages and have put whole Bible books into accurate poetry: Job, Lamentations, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Revelation, Hebrews. See my website for my books and email address.
Member for 1 year, 9 months
69 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- English Language & Usage 18k 18k 99 gold badges4545 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 7.4k 7.4k 22 gold badges55 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Christianity 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 130 130 66 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 115 115 55 bronze badges
Top network posts
- 146 What word means "the top of a person's head"?
- 136 Is there a general word or phrase to describe the things you do after getting up, such as face-washing?
- 106 How should I understand 16.8 hours a week?
- 42 What are names for a gold digger's man?
- 41 What does 'Big Hand, Small Map' mean?
- 40 Why and when did 'Down's Syndrome' change to 'Down Syndrome'?
- 39 Shoes with no laces?
- View more network posts →