If you are looking for something to vote on, I'm looking for votes (ideally upvotes, natch) on my Python answers with zero score on Stack Overflow. I also appreciate feedback on the tail end of my answers on Stack Overflow. Look at the lowest-scoring answers; downvotes as well as upvotes appreciated to help me decide what to keep, and what to kill.
The following isn't mine, unfortunately. The image is a clickable link to an archived gist of the original tweet which is now deleted.
Member for 6 years, 9 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jul 29 '18 at 12:20
- Stack Overflow 101.2k 101.2k 1515 gold badges146146 silver badges199199 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 5.4k 5.4k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.6k 3.6k 44 gold badges1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Super User 1.9k 1.9k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Server Fault 847 847 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 175 Is there a "default" MIME type?
- 116 How to cat <<EOF >> a file containing code?
- 114 Live: Left nav, new theming and responsiveness
- 90 Why is there no "Euro English" locale?
- 73 Running Bash commands in Python
- 70 How to extract text from a string using sed?
- 68 When to wrap quotes around a shell variable?
- View more network posts →