Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 231 What do you call this clamp in English?
- 158 How did English retain its non-Christian names of the week?
- 70 Unfrosted light bulb
- 62 Meaning of "bull" in Byron's "this is no bull, although it sounds so"
- 60 Meaning of the phrase "womp womp" in American English?
- 47 What is the word for pronouncing ‘th’ as ‘v’ as part of your English accent?
- 47 Is it true that English has no future tense?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.