Programmer and Scrum Master specialized in R&D projects. Freelance consultant. T-shirt scripter. Amateur genealogist. Code golfer. I made my own MarioLANG interpreter and went beyond: https://github.com/charliealejo/SuperMarioLang
Appointed moderator at Spanish Language.
Real name: Carlos Alejo.
Contact me at
charlie.spanish.se (at) Gmail
Avatar image by Studio Kawaii (go throw them your money).
- Spanish Language♦ 73.9k 73.9k 4242 gold badges172172 silver badges385385 bronze badges
- Code Golf 12.4k 12.4k 11 gold badge3333 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Latin Language 2.1k 2.1k 55 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 100 "DDoouubbllee ssppeeaakk!!"
- 92 Is that an "r" in "worship" in a text from 1591?
- 55 How to be nice (even when you don't want to) - The basics
- 40 Etymologically, why do "ser" and "estar" exist? / Etimológicamente, ¿por qué existen "ser" y "estar"?
- 40 The shortest way to find one unique value when all other values are the same
- 38 Why did my "seldom" get corrected?
- 36 The past participle of "split": "split" or "splitted"?
- View more network posts →