I am Pharm.D. and Ph.D. in epidemiology and I currently work as a biostatistician in clinical research.
- Stack Overflow 4.6k 4.6k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 890 890 77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Data Science 279 279 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 273 273 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 194 194 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 31 dplyr mutate with conditional values
- 21 XMPP server : ejabberd vs openfire vs prosody
- 15 suppressWarnings() doesn't work with pipe operator
- 12 Reuse ggplot layers in multiple plots
- 11 What is the difference between fitting multinomal logistic regression and fitting multiple logistic regressions?
- 10 GreenDao support for unique constraint on multiple columns
- 10 In survival analysis, when should we use fully parametric models over semi-parametric ones?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 19 '18