I am Pharm.D. and Ph.D. in epidemiology and I currently work as a biostatistician in clinical research.
- Stack Overflow 5.9k 5.9k 44 gold badges3838 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1k 1k 1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Data Science 291 291 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 283 283 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 194 194 88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 36 dplyr mutate with conditional values
- 24 XMPP server : ejabberd vs openfire vs prosody
- 15 suppressWarnings() doesn't work with pipe operator
- 14 Reuse ggplot layers in multiple plots
- 12 In survival analysis, when should we use fully parametric models over semi-parametric ones?
- 11 What is the difference between fitting multinomal logistic regression and fitting multiple logistic regressions?
- 10 GreenDao support for unique constraint on multiple columns
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 19 '18