It may be suggested by some books that it is not a sin to kill an animal, but it is written in our own hearts - more clearly than in any book - that we should take pity on animals in the same way as we do on humans. Leo Tolstoy
Member for 2 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 7 '18 at 13:16
Top network posts
- 10 PrEndere but tenEre
- 9 Les années qu'il a vécu, pas vécus
- 5 cAusa but veAmos (strong, weak vowels)
- 5 Why do we say "preparó unos polvos que... les hacían llorar" and not "los hacían llorar"?
- 5 Des grenouilles plein les poches
- 5 What was The Shape of Water's Elisa really saying?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 7 '18