Experimental nuclear and particle physicist. These days I'm in scientific programming, but I've also been a teacher and once spent a lot of time on nucleon structure in fixed target electron scattering and neutrino oscillations using reactors and beam sources.
Ontology can take a flying leap if it obscures consequential behaviors.
Duchy of Grand Fenwick
Member for 8 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 21 '16 at 18:41
- Stack Overflow 81.9k 81.9k 2121 gold badges119119 silver badges213213 bronze badges
- Physics♦ 77k 77k 66 gold badges140140 silver badges281281 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 31.5k 31.5k 99 gold badges5050 silver badges136136 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 12.3k 12.3k 44 gold badges4848 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Academia 8k 8k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1617 How can I replace a newline (\n) using sed?
- 518 How to make a SIMPLE C++ Makefile?
- 350 How to detect if my shell script is running through a pipe?
- 333 Static linking vs dynamic linking
- 273 Breadth First Vs Depth First
- 256 Dashes: - vs. – vs. —
- 219 Get most recent file in a directory on Linux
- View more network posts →