Dabbled in family history when I first retired from full-time employment. Now regularly put in 60-hour weeks. Is that obsession?
Delighted to have a new focus for my writing.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Sep 19 '13 at 23:50
- Genealogy & Family History 12.4k 12.4k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 4.3k 4.3k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Writing 1.7k 1.7k 77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Bricks 256 256 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 202 202 11 silver badge11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 30 The opposite of "archive"
- 24 What is the significance of the character "j" at the end of a Roman Numeral?
- 20 What are the key features in genealogical software that will help me future proof my research?
- 19 What is the earliest age a boy in England could get married in the 1800s?
- 19 How should I distinguish siblings named identically?
- 18 Did son-in-law have a different meaning in mid-19th century England?
- 18 Why are news headlines in present tense if they refer to past events?
- View more network posts →