Computational Linguistics B.Sc. from University of Potsdam, Germany.
6+ years of experience developing Windows software for a backup/office software company (languages: Visual C++, VB6, Python, PHP)
Now at TomTom in embedded Linux C++ development.
Member for 8 years, 7 months
4 profile views
Last seen Sep 30 '17 at 8:44
- Stack Overflow 6.9k 6.9k 1313 gold badges5555 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.1k 1.1k 1818 bronze badges
- German Language 1k 1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 989 989 11 gold badge99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 134 How do I check if a C++ std::string starts with a certain string, and convert a substring to an int?
- 66 Initialize static variables in C++ class?
- 51 Why did Luke call the lightsaber by a different name?
- 41 How do files get into the External Dependencies in MSVC++2010?
- 37 How is a' in mathematics pronounced?
- 36 Could Snowden (in theory) be pardoned by the US president?
- 35 Automatic #defines according to Debug/Release config in Visual Studio
- View more network posts →