I am currently involved in a fight to free Writing.SE from its beta status. You can find out more here: Writing.SE clamours for graduation
I love books, chocolate and hiking. I study politics. I write speculative fiction. I hope there were more hours in a day.
Member for 1 year, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 14 '18 at 22:55
- Writing 42.1k 42.1k 66 gold badges124124 silver badges231231 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 3.4k 3.4k 33 gold badges77 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.2k 1.2k 33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 199 How can a girl maintain friendship with guys after they're married?
- 181 Requesting someone to give up their seat to me on public transport if I have an invisible disability?
- 150 Writing.SE clamours for graduation
- 129 Is no religion a bad thing?
- 89 How can I write about historical realities that readers mistakenly believe are unrealistic?
- 83 My kid's first story
- 78 Using real words from a foreign culture feels like 'Calling a rabbit a "smeerp"'
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 12 '18