Member for 10 years, 9 months
I am a Pluralsight and O'Reilly author on DevOps and other technology topics. I'm also a writer, speaker and teacher with twenty-five years of experience in software architecture and management. I've seen just about every wrong way to do software, every trauma-induced software culture issue, and run down a whole lot of false premises along the way.
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 24.4k 24.4k 2020 gold badges9494 silver badges154154 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.4k 6.4k 88 gold badges4242 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 4k 4k 1818 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 2k 2k 1111 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 827 827 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 166 What is a NullReferenceException, and how do I fix it?
- 150 If only the Sith deal in absolutes, why does Obi-Wan say it that way?
- 133 Why Do Jedi Use One Lightsaber in Combat?
- 117 Story where scientist communicates with cities directly
- 95 Was Darth Vader REALLY a Sith?
- 80 Why are there so few robots in Star Trek?
- 77 Why was a young actor in age makeup cast in the Battlestar Galactica miniseries, rather than an older actor?
- View more network posts →