web/software developer, .NET, C#, WPF, PHP, software trainer, English teacher, have philosophy degree, love languages, run marathons
my tweets: http://www.twitter.com/edward_tanguay
my runs: http://www.tanguay.info/run
my code: http://www.tanguay.info/web
my publications: PHP 5.3 training video (8 hours, video2brain)
my projects: http://www.tanguay.info
Member for 9 years
3 profile views
Last seen Oct 29 '10 at 10:42
- Stack Overflow 82.8k 82.8k 275275 gold badges656656 silver badges991991 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 11.1k 11.1k 1616 gold badges5454 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Super User 6.1k 6.1k 3333 gold badges9393 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- German Language 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1486 What do two question marks together mean in C#?
- 1061 How to effectively work with multiple files in Vim?
- 481 How to define multiple CSS attributes in jQuery?
- 465 How to remove Firefox's dotted outline on BUTTONS as well as links?
- 455 In Vim is there a way to delete without putting text in the register?
- 444 How to find a directory on linux?
- 392 How to show loading spinner in jQuery?
- View more network posts →