web/software developer, .NET, C#, WPF, PHP, software trainer, English teacher, have philosophy degree, love languages, run marathons
my tweets: http://www.twitter.com/edward_tanguay
my runs: http://www.tanguay.info/run
my code: http://www.tanguay.info/web
my publications: PHP 5.3 training video (8 hours, video2brain)
my projects: http://www.tanguay.info
Member for 9 years, 5 months
3 profile views
Last seen Oct 29 '10 at 10:42
- Stack Overflow 164.3k 164.3k 280280 gold badges661661 silver badges999999 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 13k 13k 1616 gold badges5454 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Super User 11.9k 11.9k 3333 gold badges9393 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- German Language 3.4k 3.4k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Web Applications 2.9k 2.9k 66 gold badges2323 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1562 What do two question marks together mean in C#?
- 1080 How to effectively work with multiple files in Vim
- 492 How to define multiple CSS attributes in jQuery?
- 486 How to remove Firefox's dotted outline on BUTTONS as well as links?
- 465 How to find a directory on linux?
- 464 In Vim is there a way to delete without putting text in the register?
- 407 How to show loading spinner in jQuery?
- View more network posts →