Contemporary classical composer.
Math nerd, LEGO geek, gamer, traveler.
Fluent at native level in three languages.
I can teach you Russian in 1 minute:
Member for 9 years, 11 months
524 profile views
Last seen Jun 27 at 19:00
- English Language & Usage♦ 92.5k 92.5k 3333 gold badges296296 silver badges389389 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 23k 23k 99 gold badges4040 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 10.3k 10.3k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 5.2k 5.2k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges22 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 867 HTTP status code for update and delete?
- 526 The current review system encourages fake reviews; some people upvote everything rather than actually fixing problems
- 334 Infinity symbol with HTML
- 303 Do most languages need more space than English?
- 293 What is the rule for adjective order?
- 240 Gender-neutral alternative to "craftsmanship"?
- 195 How does the "Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop..." joke work?
- View more network posts →