Contemporary classical composer.
Math nerd, LEGO geek, gamer, traveler.
Fluent at native level in three languages.
I can teach you Russian in 1 minute:
Member for 10 years, 3 months
525 profile views
Last seen Oct 21 at 17:20
- English Language & Usage♦ 93.2k 93.2k 3434 gold badges299299 silver badges390390 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 23.2k 23.2k 99 gold badges4242 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 10.4k 10.4k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 5.3k 5.3k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges22 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 884 HTTP status code for update and delete?
- 528 The current review system encourages fake reviews; some people upvote everything rather than actually fixing problems
- 334 Infinity symbol with HTML
- 303 Do most languages need more space than English?
- 293 What is the rule for adjective order?
- 242 Gender-neutral alternative to "craftsmanship"?
- 200 How does the "Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop..." joke work?
- View more network posts →