Contemporary classical composer.
Math nerd, LEGO geek, gamer, traveler.
Fluent at native level in three languages.
I can teach you Russian in 1 minute:
Member for 9 years, 4 months
519 profile views
Last seen Nov 27 at 11:29
- English Language & Usage♦ 90.6k 90.6k 3131 gold badges288288 silver badges385385 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 22.3k 22.3k 99 gold badges3838 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 10.2k 10.2k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 5.1k 5.1k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges22 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 822 HTTP status code for update and delete?
- 521 The current review system encourages fake reviews; some people upvote everything rather than actually fixing problems
- 329 Infinity symbol with HTML
- 302 Do most languages need more space than English?
- 286 What is the rule for adjective order?
- 235 Gender-neutral alternative to "craftsmanship"?
- 190 How does the "Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop..." joke work?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (57)
42 Exception to 30 character minimum for answers Mar 11 '11
20 How do you get reputation? Jun 27 '14
17 Pointless questions and answers Aug 25 '10
17 What questions are on-topic and off-topic here? Nov 29 '10
16 Etiquette on addressing fellow-users May 10 '11