- English Language & Usage 5.7k 5.7k 2626 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Politics 5.5k 5.5k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 2.5k 2.5k 1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Law 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 44 What does "I am married with three kids" mean?
- 42 Is there any reason to use C instead of C++ for embedded development?
- 42 Words with opposite meanings in different regions
- 34 Which term correctly identifies those who enjoy programming/technology: "geek" or "nerd"?
- 30 What are the reasons to get more than one credit card?
- 28 What is the oldest law still in force?
- 27 Why don't British kings and queens veto laws?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
4 What to do with repeated question types? Nov 30 '10
0 Who is the judge in StackExchange? Sep 7 '10