Michael J. Gray
I am a skilled software engineer that has many years of experience with C# .NET and its related technologies. I simply have a strong drive to create and love to code, so the two work well together.
I believe that asking questions and solving problems with other people is a great way to master something and help yourself become a better engineer and member of the technology community.
Bellevue, WA, United States
Member for 7 years
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 3 '12 at 6:35
Top network posts
- 234 Update Git branches from master
- 82 What is the name of this C++ functionality?
- 50 C# 4.0 Compiler Crash
- 50 Scaling a System.Drawing.Bitmap to a given size while maintaining aspect ratio
- 42 Why does System.Type.GetHashCode return the same value for all instances and types?
- 36 Reverse an array without using iteration
- 31 Why is memory access in the lowest address space (non-null though) reported as NullReferenceException by .NET?
- View more network posts →